New Patient Information
So the next time you or a family member is injured or sick, there is no need to wait until morning, or to be “worked in.” Come by any of our MedNow Urgent Care locations for fast, affordable urgent medical care.
We do NOT require you to change your primary care physician to be seen. We actually communicate with your existing doctors to make sure you receive the care you need.
Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian on each visit until a consent to treat form is completed. Click here to download our treatment consent form.
What to Expect on Your First Visit to MedNow
- On your first visit, you will need to fill out some paperwork. If it is convenient, you can save time and see a doctor quicker by clicking here to print patient forms beforehand; otherwise, come right in, and you can complete them in our office. When you come to MedNow in the future, you will only need to fill out one sheet to check in.
- Upon check-in, you will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. At times, a more severe injury might require priority status, but our goal is to care for you quickly.
- When you check out, we’ll give you a summary of your diagnosis and treatment, as well as follow-up care instructions. If requested, we can forward your record and lab results to your primary care physician. If it is necessary for you to see a specialist, we will also provide you with a referral.
- If you need a prescription, we carry most of the commonly prescribed medications in-house. We understand that having to make another trip to the pharmacy and waiting for the prescription to be filled makes for a longer day, especially when you don’t feel well. If your co-pay is less, or you wish to have your prescription filled at another pharmacy we will gladly write the prescription and even call it in for you.
What to Bring with You
- Patient Paperwork (If you choose to, you may download it prior to your visit.)
- A Photo ID
- List of medications, supplements/herbals that you are currently taking
- Your insurance card and a form of payment
Payment and Insurance
We currently participate in most major insurance plans and the list of plans is constantly growing. If you are not covered by one of these plans, or should your plan require a copay or deductible, you will need to pay it when your care is provided. We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as personal checks. Our fees are very reasonable, especially compared to a typical hospital emergency room. If you are covered by one of our participating insurance plans, we will file the insurance for you.
Because of possible drug interactions and in order to properly treat you, it is helpful to bring all of your current medications or a list of all your current medications with you. This should include any vitamins or health supplements that you buy without a prescription. Please be aware that some health plans may limit the brand or quantity of your medication.
What We Do
At MedNow, we treat URGENT non-life threatening emergencies such as lacerations, fractures, sore throats, ear aches, sciatic pain, sport injuries, asthma issues, pharyngitis, sinusitis etc. We also perform school physicals, and immunizations.
We also offer a variety of non-urgent patient care services including treatment allergies, arthritis, bronchitis and chronic pain as well as pediatric care, workers comp clearances, vaccinations and much more.
Our doctors work closely with private practice physicians to ensure the continuum of care, and provide the convenience of after-hours care with minimal wait times.